Last updated 20 March 2019
You can cancel your active Premium Subscription at any time. Your account will then be downgraded back to a Basic Subscription when your Premium Subscription expires.
Please review the following tips before you cancel:
• Refunds are only issued for 3 (three), 6 (six) and 12 (twelve) month Premium Subscriptions, under the condition that the request for refund is submitted within the subscription’s first 7 days. Refunds are not issued to 1 (one) month subscriptions.
• Menus disabled as a result of downgrading will be accessible again when the Premium Subscription is reactivated.
After we collect your payment, we follow these refund rules:
• Full refunds are issued automatically for 3 (three), 6 (six) and 12 (twelve) month Premium Subscriptions cancelled within 7 (seven) days of payment. Refunds to payments made through Credit Cards may take 7 (seven) to 14 (fourteen) business days to process. Refunds to Debit Cards may take up to 2 (two) months.
• We don't offer refunds more than 7 (seven) days after payment is made.
• We don't offer refunds for subscriptions shorter than 3 (three) months.
If you believe you’re eligible for a refund but haven’t received one, contact us by email. We review every refund request we receive and aim to respond within 2 (two) business days.
If I cancel my Premium Subscription, what happens to my account?
Cancelling your Premium Subscription won't cancel your Menulingua account. Even when the Premium Subscription is cancelled, you can still log into your account to manage your menus under Basic Subscription features.
Will Menulingua keep my menus in case I come back?
Yes. You will be able to recover additional menus and menu items anytime by reactivating your Premium Subscription.